Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blessed Are The Meek.....


Well, I am not one of the pushy sorts. I am known to wait patiently at the billing counters allowing all those boisterous loud mouthed persons to get ahead of me without a word. Atleast most times I do, simply because I don't wish to get into an argument and at times when I am lost in my own world and do not even notice that I am being taken for granted. But of late I suddenly find myself becoming assertive . And I have slowly begun to realise that it pleases me no end when someone is (deservingly) at the receiving end. I think it is high time especially since I turn a year older this coming week to stop being pushed around. And it is no longer blessed to be meek ... though I am not too sure it will work at home! Atleast there I can throw a tantrum.

2 comments:

  1. you're beginning to scare me ma :)

    But, it's good a thing you realised after half a century of being pushed over by other unnecessarily aggressive people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to relate SOOOOOOOOO much to you...and just starting to read through your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you have to say:

Related Posts with Thumbnails