Thursday, January 3, 2008

TWTW

It was a week I was dreading. There were guests (4) of them landing up at our small apartment. And then my daughter and her two friends. I was not too sure how we would manage. I wanted a good excuse to make them look for alternate accommodation especially since I wanted time with my daughter (who had been away for some time). I really could not find a suitable excuse. The spouse also said he would pitch in and as he said 'it's been a long time since we had people over.' Oh well, I was resigned to long hours of drudgery ( read cooking). My guests landed on schedule. They adjusted to the cramped quarters we provided. They kept out of way when I wanted them to. And looking back, I think I had fun. And it dawned on me that I was not the unsocial type I always thought I was!! That's a good way to start off a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you have to say:

Related Posts with Thumbnails