Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Refreshing


Watermelon juice so refreshing especially when temperatures in our part of the world has touched 40C. My friend and I traveled by the same bus. I got off two stops ahead. But I needed to cross the road, the big front yard and many stairs before I could enter the old house of ours. My friend practically got off at her doorstep. I would always joke that even before she reached home I would have my bowl of watermelon. At times when the bus really got to her place early enough she would in fact have got to her bowl of fruit even before I had moved towards the refrigerator!! We talk about it even to this day whenever we meet ( once in 4-5 years!!)

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.. yummy!!! I wouldn't think of having watermelon juice in this weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to know what you have to say:

Related Posts with Thumbnails