Monday, February 18, 2008

Pictures from NH 5


































The scenes along NH5 enroute Hyderabad to Nellore. The trees, not too many, were beautiful, we were zipping along too fast to capture all that I wanted to. The hills as you can see, were not left alone. Some had a temple, another had a dargah. There were a few lakes. The train track ran along for a while, though I could only get a picture of the goods train in one. The small villages alongside the highway were bustling with life. There is a picture of chillies that were spread out to dry. I would have clicked more pictures but refrained, as I thought my co-passengers were giving me strange looks as I photographed trees, hills and huts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you have to say:

Related Posts with Thumbnails