Thursday, October 18, 2007

If I were a rich (wo)man

I read the responses to 'would you quit if you come into a lot of money' - a query posted on WSJ blog. That set me thinking. There are days ( more frequent now) when I dread going to work. And we have our own little business - no boss to worry about either. But yet as I said there are so many days you just would stay back if only there were no responsibilities. But it did get me thinking about what I would do with the extra money. One thing for sure - I would work - I am old enough to think of retirement in the near future, but work is essential to keep fit. Maybe money could give you a choice of the job , since earning would not be the sole aim. Otherwise even if I did come into money I would remain very much the person that I am. It would be nice not to check the price tag closely on every purchase. I would love to travel all over the world - Italy, Egypt, China - and yes it would still be a shoe string budget. I could even make this blog interesting with my travels round the world. Anyway, this is something I hope I can do even without coming into wealth!! Since I cannot see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, there is no harm dreaming. Being a Libran -- I am a born dreamer. That is something I can do and it doesn't cost money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to know what you have to say:

Related Posts with Thumbnails